Home of The Spartans

 


WE ARE... LC!  For 35 years that was the battle cry of a school that meant so much to so many.  Lorain Catholic High School opened in the fall of 1969. 


It came born from St. Mary’s Academy a small parish school located in Central Lorain just off the outskirts of downtown.  The “Irish” began a steep tradition with strong community ties and family values that started in 1924, was resurrected in 1969 and laid to rest with the last graduating class in 2004.


This is a website to keep those memories alive and to touch the generations of people that made LC such a special place. Located at 760 Tower Blvd. Lorain Catholic High School made not just an impact on its over 3,000 graduates, it also cemented itself as one of the finest educational institutions in the area.